Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
The Appian Information Security department continuously evaluates the threat-landscape for Appian operations and service offerings. The Information Security Analysts will participate in monitoring and analyzing security alerts, evaluating emerging threats, vulnerability management, and industry regulations.
What you’ll be doing...
- Assist with information security related continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, and laws
- Coordinate with Appian Cloud and Engineering teams to research potential security issues
- Support internal and external security reviews, audits, and control evaluations
- Participate in incident reporting and investigation processes
- Support vendor security monitoring process
- Help conduct risk analysis and provide recommendations for remediation or mitigation
- Support information security projects
- Participate in blue-team activities. And sometimes red-team!
Who you are...
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Stay up to date on current security risks and trends
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.