At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We're looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role is a critical nexus integrating demand generation and GTM components across the Marketing team. The Campaign Manager at Appian is highly results-oriented and singularly-focused on helping plan, execute, and optimize integrated campaigns for Appian’s industry and solutions marketing. This role will report to the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing Campaigns.
- Deliver operational campaign excellence as part of a best-in-class campaign COE team.
- Grow marketing qualified leads and pipeline opportunities significantly (and efficiently) with demand generation best practices.
- Execute data-driven, integrated marketing initiatives for lead generation, customer acquisition, and expansion programs.
- Collaborate extensively to align all internal marketing teams to execute integrated, horizontal and vertical campaigns.
- Coordinate budget with key stakeholders across all online and offline demand generation activities to improve the efficiency and impact of Appian’s marketing campaigns.
- Campaign Planning & Execution
- Design integrated campaigns to drive top of the funnel leads, and middle and bottom of the funnel opportunities.
- Facilitate the communication and coordination across all marketing teams to ensure quality, on-time campaign execution.
- Campaign Optimization
- Optimize the entire online and offline demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team to regularly report on defined KPIs and campaign effectiveness, with an eye towards real-time reporting.
- Ensure high ROI across all campaigns and tactics, including email, webinars, third party online channels and content strategy, events, and PR/AR, etc.
- Partner closely with the BDR, Inside Sales, Solutions, and other stakeholders to close the loop and ensure campaigns’ effectiveness.
- Infuse “experimentation” as a core aspect of the team’s DNA. Discover new approaches, test new tools, and take calculated risks to produce high-impact results.
- 5+ years of experience running with marketing and demand generation campaigns.
- BA Degree.
- Experience creating, running, and optimizing successful demand generation campaigns.
- Experience working with marketing technologies and automation, and CRM solutions.
- Expertise/knowledge in the latest technology and industry trends.
- Strong bias towards action and results.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience managing a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Team player with collaborative approach.
- Knowledge of or training with Sirius Decisions is a plus.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.