Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
What Appian can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian is the only recognized global leader across multiple enterprise technology markets, including low-code application development, digital process automation (DPA), intelligent business process management systems (iBPMS), and dynamic case management (DCM). Appian is also a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Applications for the second year in a row.
We are looking for an Associate Information Technology Engineer who is customer oriented, analytical, and has an interest in partnering with our software development organization on their infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing…
- Windows, Linux and Macintosh desktop administration
- Assist in the maintenance of Appian’s IT network and server infrastructure
- Assist in the administration of Appian's voice networks
- Provide capabilities to improve Appian’s productivity
- Provide initial technical support to Appian’s global employees via IT Service Desk cases
- Provide on-call resolution for mission critical issues and document solutions within the case management system
- Enhance overall system security, performance and availability
- Assist with the lifecycle of end user hardware and software inventory
Who you are…
- B.S. in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competency in administering desktop operating systems
- Ability to work nights or weekends, as needed, to perform regular onsite maintenance or on call duties
- Extreme attention to detail
- Interest in cloud computing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.