At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are actively seeking an innovative marketing executive to deliver robust digital marketing programs reporting to the VP of Digital focusing on Paid Media & Digital Demand Generation. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving change and tangible impact in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
- Lead and grow a team responsible for all digital marketing programs including: Paid media, campaigns and any digital demand generation
- Manage digital marketing technical assets including: 6Sense, global demand generation campaigns and work closely with partner marketing to activate Paid Media and demand generation with and through partners
- Measure and report to the Executive Team/Board of Directors the performance of all digital demand generation against ROI and KPI goals
- Leverage data gathered through A/B testing and measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion and support Appian’s account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for digital demand generation programs, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas and own the Account Based Marketing strategy to closely align with Sales
- Create insightful analytics and reporting for marketing management, product and content marketing, and other internal constituencies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with Creative & Demand Generation teams to develop and execute creative with audience testing. Applying key behavioral takeaways to optimize campaigns and establish best practices and benchmarks
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles
- Team experience with the ability to manage global teams and work across key stakeholders
- Expertise and experience with B2B Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Global experience in digital demand generation across geographic regions
- Solid track record for developing digital program plans, managing execution across multiple teams and delivering strong return on investments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.