Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Reporting to the EMEA Partner Marketing Manager, the EMEA Partner Marketing Specialist will be a driven and creative marketer responsible for supporting brand awareness and pipeline acceleration for the channel. The preferred candidate will work closely with Appian’s Alliance and technology partners in concert with the Partner Sales Team to support the development, planning, and execution of marketing plans and lead generation programs. This individual will facilitate strong collaboration across Appian’s marketing department to drive both internal and external campaigns to expand the Appian brand, and support the sponsorship program for Appian’s premier events. A proven track record of helping build joint go-to-market strategies and experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnership team is key.
- Help plan and execute joint marketing programs with key partners, track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives.
- Develop and manage marketing assets needed to support our joint brand with key partners and support go-to-market campaigns. Channels can include collateral, playbooks, video assets, and more.
- Advocate effectively for partners and their needs throughout Appian.
- Help to elevate Appian as a priority partner within key partner organizations.
- Support Appian campaign launch efforts by being the voice of the partner, and support partner participation efforts including collateral, communication strategy, training tools, and related activities.
- Provide event support for Appian’s dedicated and partner events and assist in planning and execution of our sponsorship program where required.
- Establish close working relationships with EMEA Field Marketing Managers to collaborate on regional initiatives with Partners.
- Represent the Partner Marketing team on Appian Global initiatives.
- Experience in an integrated marketing role in an Enterprise Software or Consultancy environment
- Experience crafting results-driven marketing programs and demonstrating ROI
- Campaign management, account-based marketing, and/or Partner/Alliances experience is preferred
- Exhibits professionalism when collaborating with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Degree Qualified
- Additional language a plus
- Ability to travel approximately up to 15%
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.