We’re looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and support Appian's University Recruiting program. You’ll not only manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process for university candidates, but you’ll also own and maintain close relationships with university departments, career centers, student groups, and department faculty alike. With University Talent Acquisition being a cornerstone of Appian’s talent acquisition strategy, you will be a prominent contributor in shaping the company’s culture, and our ability to innovate.
- 2+ years proven success as a general Recruiter, technical recruiting experience preferred
- Outstanding ability to cultivate relationships, particularly with university students and internal senior leadership
- Seeks to attract talented, successful, and diverse students from top universities; a demonstrated affinity for working closely with students at all levels of their academic careers
- Thrives best while working in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment
- Develops and executes diversity sourcing strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Possesses the ability to manage a myriad of activities which include, but are not limited to: candidate pipelining and relationship-building, event staffing and scheduling, high-volume interview scheduling, maintenance of job postings, etc.
- Understands how to use relevant data management systems (applicant tracking systems) as well as presentation-building software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Canva, etc)
- Loves planning and executing creative events (to help build our brand with partner universities and programs)
- Is comfortable with delivering presentations, or participating in public speaking engagements
- Effectively partners with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand ever-evolving business needs and assess position goals and requirements
At Appian you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local, domestic, and international community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our interview best practices
- Understand Appian’s business strategy and competitive positioning
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success. Recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard that are self motived, driven, and inspired in the mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to one of our affinity groups, coffee chats, presentation skills workshop classes - you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
- We want you to grow your career with us and we'll help you to get there
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.