Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate and transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies and data in a single workflow to maximize their resources and improve business results.
At Appian, Product Marketeers are the strategic core of Marketing, working like mini-CMOs to drive the broader marketing organization to achieve their product's business objectives.
- Build out personas and messaging. Develop internal and external content and collateral mapped to the full buyers' journey
- Strategize, plan and execute product launches
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing to drive campaigns, social and SEO initiatives to achieve product’s business objectives
- Align closely with Engineering and Product Management to become an expert in the Appian product and platform
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Sales Enablement to develop collateral and train Sales on messaging, positioning, and product capabilities
- Represent Appian at industry events, webinars and e-Staff updates
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of Appian's customers and products
- Stay current on the competitive landscape
- 2+ years in Product Marketing
- Successful experience collaborating with Product Management and Sales
- Strong technical understanding of automation, low-code platforms and capabilities
- Ability to create content aligned to the needs of buyers with a focus on target personas
- Be an initiative driver, operating with professional maturity, accountability and minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.