Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
- Apply knowledge of data visualization principles and best practices to assist with the design and implementation of robust business intelligence (BI) and data visualization strategies
- Build and maintain Tableau-based BI tools and interactive dashboards to support Sales Operations.
- Identify current data gaps and leverage Tableau and other available analytic tools and programming languages to mine available data and deliver analytic findings
- Develop and communicate key performance indicators, analyze trends, enable what-if scenario planning, and make recommendations for process and business improvements
- 2-3 years of experience using Tableau Desktop / Server to aggregate and analyze data collected from various sources
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical role
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting
- Ability to synthesize and communicate organizational performance clearly based on information from disparate sources through oral and written formats
- Ability to communicate information to senior leadership for decision making purposes
- Experience with performance management and identifying and defining performance measures in support of an organization's mission and goals
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Possession of excellent data gathering analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.