In this role working with Pricing/Deal Desk, Legal, Finance, and various operations/enablement stakeholders across Appian, the Deal Enablement Manager will facilitate the quote to cash process. The Deal Enablement Manager will support creation, enablement, documentation, and iterations on the quotation process within Appian. The role will require understanding multiple perspectives and the ability to operate in conjunction with systems, tools, and packaging roles.
The ideal candidate will be located in either the Eastern or Central Timezones.
- Develop and manage training and enablement on deal management processes within Legal/Deal Desk, Finance, and Sales/Service groups.
- Improve understanding of systems & tools used to bring efficiencies and lesser friction in process.
- Assist with implementation and documentation of the CPQ processes and procedures.
- Partner with Pricing and Deal Desk team on CPQ, OTC, and SKU usage and management.
- Create documentation and communication for deal management processes.
- Facilitate alignment and communication between Appian’s internal stakeholders to best serve the quote/order processes.
- Cultivate best practices through analysis and special projects to improve Appian systems & tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field. Minimum of 2 years of experience in related role (Deal Desk/Order Management, Sales Operations, or Sales Enablement preferred)
- Experience using multiple CPQ/OTC systems.
- Ability to work to understand the interests of a variety of stakeholders to reach workable solutions.
- Comfortable working with, presenting to, and training mixed level groups on both systems use and strategic initiatives.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Detail oriented. Must be organized and able to stay on top of fast-moving information and tasks.
- Process focused by nature. You like order and having things documented for easy reference.
- Possesses Initiative, composure, and sense of humor.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.