Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
- Leads a team of 4 to 8 Account Executives
- Accountable for the total sales results of all subordinates
- Participates in defining territories, assigning quotas, and determining target accounts
- Mentors and coaches team members and assists their sales cycles
- 10+ years direct sales experience and 5+ years in enterprise software sales as a sales team leader
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be within Greater DC area
What Appian Sales Can Offer You:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Cigna, Merck, and Ryder (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team and of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance and success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.