Appian is looking for a hands-on Technical Delivery Manager to provide post-sales ownership over multiple accounts and support our growing business. As a leader within Appian's Customer Success organisation, you will be responsible for the delivery of projects utilising Appian's cutting edge technology. Your focus will be spread across multiple customers and you’ll work directly with key project and executive stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle to ensure client satisfaction and adoption. You will also play a significant role in supporting new business software and services opportunities.
- You have experience supporting pre-sales activities with your ability to quickly understand processes and to develop technical solutions to support client business strategy
- You're well versed in the Commercial market, buying cycles and understand contract vehicles, task orders, and know how to respond to RFPs
- You have prior experience with software consulting (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI)
- You have experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- You have experience coding, building and/or integrating web services, data integration architecture, designing complex solutions, and/or designing databases
- You’re well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field/degree in addition to 8+ years of experience
- You have experience with Business Value Analysis and leading customers towards measurable ROI
- You have experience with Agile project management, especially at scale
- You have excellent communication skills and keep the lines of communication open by circulating reports that keep stakeholders in the loop on project status and in-sync with the latest development schedule and priorities
How you’ll contribute:
- Oversee the delivery of Appian projects to ensure deployment matches client executive and business sponsor expectations
- Mentor a team and manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously, nurturing them from inception to launch while collaborating with stakeholders and establishing realistic development guidelines
- Interface with Appian Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, and Product Support
- Work with delivery partners within region to augment Appian led engagements with partner resources as well as to supplement partner led engagements with Appian resources
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.