Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
The Solutions Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing a variety of large, complex projects spanning multiple workstreams. Leading the consolidation of executive-level reporting, streamlining program execution processes, and communicating with executive level leadership. Coordinating all aspects of projects, including: documentation, communication plans, meeting facilitation, and ensuring smooth execution through completion by meeting executive sponsor satisfaction.
- Leads and manages firm-wide or multi-work stream projects
- Independently takes ownership of and plans, executes, and monitors projects
- Prepares project proposals, develops business requirements, and establishes project scope and timelines, aligning expectations with project sponsors. Coordinates appropriate project resources and personnel
- Establishes and maintains communication with all departments and individuals involved in assigned projects, including coordinating external vendors and consultants as appropriate
- Ensures all established deadlines and milestones are met, and tracks and reports project status
- Participates in project consulting/mentoring for other project managers in the organization as required
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate organizational landscapes efficiently
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills including use of Google Drive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to manage a team of people effectively
- Previous client facing and/or consulting experience preferred
- 3 years of project management experience
- 2 years software delivery experience
- PMP certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Role will be based in McLean, Virginia upon reopening of our offices. Relocation assistance may be considered.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.