An opportunity to join a collaborative, self-organising agile team that lead transformation from idea to implementation - from strategy through to delivery.

As a Technical Consultant, you’ll create, present, and implement Appian's technical solutions. You’ll join a small team that is striving to expand and offer genuine career progression within our business. Our growth trajectory ensures that you will immediately impact customer interaction and team development.

Responsibilities include:

• Working directly with clients throughout the entire life cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process-based solutions
  • Driving adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
  • Designing and implementing solutions with Appian software and provide demonstrations to clients

Ideally you are:

• Fluent in Swedish and English (please apply with an English CV/resume)
  • Experienced with software consulting, (ideally in a ERP, CRM, BPM/Workflow, Data Integration Architecture or EAI)
  • Experienced in cross-functional teams building products using agile methodologies successfully
  • Passionate about technology: Modern Responsive Web Applications, Mobile-First Solutions, Composite applications, etc.
  • Comfortable coding in programming languages

About us:

Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.

En möjlighet att gå med i ett samarbetsvilligt, självorganiserande agilt team som leder omvandling från idé till implementering - från strategi till leverans.

Som teknisk konsult skapar, presenterar och implementerar du Appians tekniska lösningar. Du kommer att gå med i ett litet team som strävar efter att expandera och erbjuda äkta karriärutveckling inom vår verksamhet. Vår tillväxtbana säkerställer att du omedelbart kommer att påverka kundinteraktion och teamutveckling.

Ansvaret inkluderar:

• Arbeta direkt med kunder under hela projektets livscykel för att definiera, utforma och implementera affärsprocessbaserade lösningar
  • Driva adoption genom att bemyndiga kunder att bli självförsörjande med att bygga processapplikationer på egen hand
  • Designa och implementera lösningar med Appian-programvara och ge demonstrationer till kunder

Helst är du:

• Flytande svenska och engelska (ansök med ett CV / CV)
  • Erfaren av mjukvarukonsultation (helst i ett ERP, CRM, BPM / Workflow, Data Integration Architecture eller EAI)
  • Erfaren i tvärfunktionella team som bygger produkter med framgångsrika agila metoder
  • Passionerad om teknik: Moderna responsiva webbapplikationer, Mobile-First-lösningar, kompositapplikationer etc.
  • Bekväm kodning i programmeringsspråk

#LI-EC1

Apply for this Job

* Required