Appian is looking for Consultants to create, present, and implement Appian's technical solutions. As a Consultant, you will be a key contributor for the business of consulting as well as the business of our clients. Appian’s growth trajectory ensures that Consultants will immediately impact customer interaction and team development, working closely with our clients and Appian core members. Not only do Appian consultants become experts at building process applications on our software, they also become business process experts in the various client industries they work.
- You enjoy working with key client stakeholders to define business processes and gather techno-functional system requirements
- You’re well educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field/degree in addition to 2+ years of experience
- You have software consulting experience, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting
- You’re passionate about the following technology
- You’ve demonstrated past success in cross-functional roles with complete lifecycle implementations
How you’ll contribute:
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Drive adoption by empowering clients to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own
- Design and implement solutions with Appian software and provide demonstrations to clients
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
Appian provides a low-code development platform that accelerates the creation of high-impact business applications. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Travel: Up to 75%