Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
What you’ll be doing...
- Making initial contact with potential clients and educating them on the impact Appian can have on their organization
- Proactively scheduling sales meetings through cold calling and marketing initiatives
- Driving sales pipelines, new logos, and growth through high outbound activity
- Executing lead generation initiatives to increase attendance at upcoming field marketing events and trade shows
- Partnering with Account Executives to create customized account plans and strategies to support sales cycles
- Updating and managing activity in SalesForce
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success, meeting and exceeding activity metrics, and experienced partnering with internal teams and external clients in a sales environment
- Strategic? Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? A driven self-starter with confidence and a “hustle” attitude
- Tenured? Displays loyalty and perseverance through stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Experienced? Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management (1-3 years)
- A Leader? You’re the captain of your team, president of your organization, the one the group looks to in times of need. A master balancing competitiveness with collaboration
What Appian Sales can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and definer of the low-code market
Professional Growth: Hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our software
Dynamic Environment: Uncapped earning potential working alongside a collaborative, close-knit team ready to support and challenge you to be your best
Career Development: A number of successful Lead Generation Specialists have moved on to become top-performing Account Executives
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.