The Partner team at Appian is a fast-paced, dynamic organization that plays an integral role in driving Appian's growth globally. We are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager of Partners and Alliances to promote work within Appian's internal sales team and integrator partners to achieve aggressive growth and revenue goals. This individual will make a noticeable impact on Appian by managing relationships with services companies. It will NOT be responsible for re-seller or OEM relationships.
- Manage relationship with strategic service providers/systems integrators
- Drive business development opportunities for direct sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices within Strategic partners
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefit of Appian's software
- Oversee and Manage relationships with smaller partner organizations such as 8(a)s and qualifying small businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- A minimum of 5 years previous partner/channel software sales experience or relevant experience in a services firm
- Demonstrated success in working with service providers in business development and the construction of services "practices" around specific software products
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Appian delivers an enterprise platform for Business Process Management (BPM) and Case Management solutions. Appian unites users with all their data, processes, and collaborations in one environment, on any mobile device, through a simple social interface. On-premise and in the cloud, Appian is the fastest way to solve complex issues with modern apps. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, physical handicap, or disability, except where these are bona fide occupational qualifications. All applicants are given equal consideration without regard to the above criteria.