As a Federal Acquisition and Procurement SME at Appian, you will be a key leader for the federal acquisition consulting practice, as well as influential in shaping the acquisition process and implementation of Appian for our clients. Appian’s growth trajectory ensures that the Functional Lead will immediately impact customer interaction and team development, becoming the business process expert within the federal acquisition group.
Professional Services Team
Location: Tysons Corner, Virginia
- You have an excellent understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), government policies and practices.
- You have previous experience supporting federal contracting activity as any of the following: government 1102 (strongly preferred, especially within the DoD), contractor support, functional support for contracting application.
- You have the ability to analyze regulatory changes and determine their impact on projects
- Software consulting experience (Portal, BPM, DM, EAI, etc) with complete lifecycle implementations is a plus
- You have the ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
- You are well educated, with at least a BA in addition to 5+ years of experience
How you’ll contribute:
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) policies and practices as they change.
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, and implement business process based solutions
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to customers regarding “best practices” through all phases of the Appian implementation.
- Ability to develop and lead detailed solutions for complex projects.
More about are our culture and Appian:
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning PaaS product that enables business people to build cloud and mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers and unites enterprise data, connects users through social and collaborative engagement in the context of business data, and provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development and optimization in every industry.
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. We have built Appian by grounding ourselves in value and in respect, which requires allowing employees to define themselves and their potential. As a result, we are proud to have earned the #1 position on The Washington Post’s “Top Workplaces 2018” list in the Large Employer category.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.