Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture—one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying leads on behalf of some of the nation’s largest telecom providers by sourcing quality leads via cold calling, generating proposals, and correspondence to web inquiries. The ISR will also provide warm leads, set callbacks/appointments, and send proposals for service, to be followed up by an Account Manager while remaining part of the sales cycle for training purposes.
What you’ll do and how you’ll have an impact
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals & performance KPI’s.
- Place outbound prospecting calls to potential customers (250 calls per day approx).
- Generate leads by explaining the benefits of the proposed pricing as well as the value of the telecom carrier.
- Communicate customer details and information to the assigned Senior Account Manager.
- Provide continued support throughout the sales cycle for the assigned Senior Account Manager.
- Generate accurate proposals based on customer needs using Excel/Word/PDF.
- Multi-tasking between various PC programs, carrier tools, and phone calls.
- Entering correct customer data into NetSuite/CRM.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Sales Representative.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to changes. Driven and self-motivated in a competitive environment.
- Kind and courteous service to customers.
- Professional and positive image and attitude towards all assigned tasks. Energetic and “Can-Do” attitude.
- High level of focus, organization, and competitiveness.
At AppDirect, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.