About the Team:
AppDirect is the leading cloud service marketplace company dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses run. We offer a cloud service marketplace and management platform that enables companies to distribute web-based services. The global network of AppDirect-powered marketplaces allows businesses to find, buy, and manage the best applications the cloud has to offer.
With our award-winning platform, service providers can launch a state-of-the-art online application store within a matter of weeks, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
We are looking for a FrontEnd Developer who is passionate about web technologies to join our team of bright, motivated and strong-willed engineers to help us transform and reimagine our existing end-user web system. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, the FrontEnd Developer will take the reins of our existing end-user web system and provide technical and design guidance to our team. AppDirect provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every day. If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table that reflect your experience and personality, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
How You’ll Make an Impact & What You’ll Do:
- Create beautiful and functional screens using React.js and Redux in our main web application meant to delight and amaze our customers.
- Work with a cross-functional team to successfully deliver on our objectives.
- Actively take part in and contribute to the teamwork.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
What You'll Need:
- 3-6 years relevant experience required.
- Experience with React.js + Redux, NodeJS and CSS preprocessors (LESS or Sass) have no secrets for you.
- Exceptional knowledge of web standards, AngularJS 1.x, HTML5, CSS3-based design, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Good notions of UX / UI and a keen interest in interface design.
- Developed and consumed JSON RESTful API.
- Practical knowledge of backend development.
- A team player: contributing to the passion of our development teams, you are known to bring creative and thoughtful solutions to the table.
- Able to gain respect and credibility, and influence others.
- Curious and innovative: you are constantly monitoring what is new on the market and eager to try new things with technologies you are not familiar with.
- A quality promoter: you value and promote high-quality software with unit testing and code coverage.
- An agilist: you have experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies.
- Collaborative: you value teamwork, you desire to share your skills & knowledge, seek perspective from others, and ultimately you are not afraid to make decisions.
- Very familiar with development tools: package managers, version control software and automation tools are familiar to you (git, npm, bower, grunt, etc.).
AppDirect is the only end-to-end commerce platform for selling, distributing, and managing cloud-based products and services to succeed in the digital economy. The AppDirect ecosystem connects channels, developers, and customers through its platform to simplify the digital supply chain by enabling the onboarding and sale of products with third-party services, for any channel, on any device, with support. Powering millions of cloud subscriptions worldwide, AppDirect helps organizations, including Jaguar Land Rover, Comcast, ADP, and Deutsche Telekom connect their customers to the solutions they need to reach their full potential in the digital economy.
We believe that the unique contributions of all AppDirectors is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.