Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I’m a senior recruiter for App Annie, supporting our US recruiting efforts. I’m a utility recruiter and have a background in both tech and other business verticals. I find high-performing candidates that are committed to excellence. Our business units are critical to making our business a success and I make an impact with every new hire. I run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidates.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You will identify and source top talent across our different business units both technical and non-technical.
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing Indeed, We-Chat, LinkedIn, Indeed, specialized job boards, social networks, networking events and various regional avenues.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out too.
- You will provide coaching and feedback to interviewers and hiring managers regarding candidate assessments and the recruiting process.
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)You will participate in driving employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns and events
- You will get better at what you do every day.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
You are an extroverted, engaging, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in a global late stage startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and you should have a passion for technology and recruiting. You have a sense of humor and can thrive in an environment that at times is chaotic and ambiguous. We're a start-up, it goes with the territory.
- You have at least 8+ years of in-house and/or agency technical recruitment experience.
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A passionate, driven, caring, customer-obsessed individual who is also naturally curious with a mature personality and a great team player
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- You love data and how it impacts recruiting velocity and speed to hire
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Indeed, Linkedin, Angelist, Stackoverflow and other channels.
- Strong organization and project management skills, and be able to work well in diverse teams and across time zones.
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Employee referral bonuses up to $10,00 for certain roles so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket! CHA-CHING).
Yes, I want this job!