Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“As a Senior iOS Engineer, I help App Annie collect the data that forms the foundation of App Annie's flagship Intelligence products. I build cutting edge mobile technology that collects information about the mobile industry. I do this by developing apps and SDKs that offer great features to our users and that feed into App Annie’s data pipeline.”
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you and your team will make sure that our consumer facing apps keep adding value to the company while providing delightful experiences to our users. Besides creating great UIs, you will contribute to the underlying networking engine that powers our apps’ features.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team (iOS devs, backend engineers, UX designers, PM’s) writing technical solutions that are built to last
- Contributing to architectural design discussions and the technical roadmap by always asking yourself: how can we do this better, faster and more efficiently?
- Improving and maintaining our apps and the underlying SDKs.
- Managing the scope and impact of releases together with other stakeholders to ensure smooth rollouts of new technology
- Setting priorities with product managers and UX designers, to make decisions that are good for both the users and the business
- Taking your responsibilities in the dev process, from SRD to release and beyond
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You’re smart and you have a way to prove it (e.g., relevant code projects or a B.S. or M.S. in computer science)
- 3+ years of relevant app development and/or framework programming experience
- A love for the deep technical and a healthy appetite for exploring new technologies
- A well founded opinion about testability
- Solid knowledge of the iOS SDK, iOS networking stack and core networking concepts within iOS
- Experience with network programming (VPNs, socket programming, network extensions) and C(++) is a huge plus!
- You know your tools and you’re not afraid to use them (e.g., fastlane, charles, cocoapods, iOS frameworks, etc.)
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexibility to work from home full time. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- 90-days passport. Work remotely from any location in the world for 90 days a year.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Program. Up to $10,000 for specific roles.
Yes, I want this job!