Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What you can tell your friends that you do:
As a Product Manager for Integrations (Ecosystem), I develop our strategy and release capabilities for seamless integrations into our customers’ Ecosystems. Towards these goals, I collaborate with other Product Managers, and cross-functional teams including Sales, Partnerships, Engineering and Support. I integrate App Annie’s Intelligence, Ascend and Mobile products into our customer’s workflows by connecting into CRMs, marketing partners, and business information systems. My work enables our customers to seamlessly leverage App Annie within their existing workflows.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Being the thought leader in finding and nurturing opportunities for ecosystem integrations
- Being the expert on streamlining connections between App Annie’s products and our customers’ workflows, so that our customers can integrate App Annie’s insights into external systems
- Serving as the internal and external champion for integrated workflows and seamless integrations
- Working with Sales, Engineering, Data Science and our customers to deliver solutions
- Owning the Ecosystems roadmap and prioritize integrations to maximize business value
- Defining and executing new functionality
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have 6 of experience with product management of B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have deep expertise in one more enterprise verticals that derive exponential benefit from integration of workflows. For e.g. applications for Sales, Service, Commerce, Marketing.
- Have knowledge of enterprise products such as Salesforce, Data Warehouse, Tableau etc.
- You have experience with building integrations with leading industry systems
- You have worked closely with big data, understand how data pipelines work and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You are can get into the weeds of data science and engineering discussions to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience leading customer conversations
It’s an added bonus if you have these skills too!
- You have established and achieved strategic goals in a dynamic environment. You have experience adjusting your product strategy based on research, data, and changing needs
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
- You have experience managing products that are market leaders AND rapidly growing
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Up to $10,000 for specific roles.
Yes, I want this job!