Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As part of the Professional Services team, I delight and inform App Annie customers with insights to help them benchmark and set strategic goals aligned to their specific business needs. I help companies understand, plan, and track the performance of their mobile apps in the fast-moving and ever-evolving mobile market. I help drive customer satisfaction and retention by applying my analytical mindset to create innovative solutions.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
As a Mobile Strategy Consultant, you will apply App Annie’s world-renowned mobile market data, combined with the latest mobile industry trends, to deliver clear findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to customers, prospects, and the press. Your work will enable customers to capitalize on data as they explore digital strategy changes, mobile product development, mobile marketing, and more.
You will partner with Sales to establish credibility, demonstrate value, and provide strategic guidance to help leading brands across industries leverage App Annie’s services to successfully execute their mobile transformation strategies. You will work with Marketing to continually improve how we communicate the value of the App Annie platform and strategic services to the market. You will also work at the intersection of many internal teams to scope and deliver strategic services required to meet our Enterprise customer’s goals.
You will apply your unique combination of business acumen, technical expertise, and strong interpersonal skills to creatively use all the resources available to you to solve prospects’ problems and share these inventive solutions across the team. You will also have the opportunity to shape the product and direction of App Annie. App Annie’s collaborative approach means you will be encouraged to explore areas that excite you and to be constantly learning.
- In partnership with the Sales team, identify prospects’ and customers’ mobile transformation goals through discovery calls with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value of App Annie’s product suite to prospects and customers demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and helping to elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining App Annie’s data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Becoming better at what you do every day
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 7+ years experience at mobile-first publishers and brands, top tier management consulting, investment banking, or a research firm
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own with intellectual curiosity and deep interest in the app, mobile, and tech space
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex concepts, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions in a meeting environment
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally across multiple teams and time zones
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band rehearsal or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!