App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As part of the Customer Engagement team, I create the analytics and insights App Annie customers use to benchmark goals and set strategic plans for their mobile app(s). I help drive customer satisfaction and retention by finding trends and key opportunities in the fast-moving and ever-evolving mobile market.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
As a Consulting Analyst, you will help Mobile Strategy Consultants to uncover the latest mobile industry trends. You will work with App Annie’s world-renowned mobile market data to create the insights used by customers, prospects, and the press to explore digital strategy changes, set mobile product development plans, optimize mobile marketing programs, and so much more.
- This role will support our Mobile Strategy Consultant Role on the Customer Engagement team, using a broad set of analytical tools to derive insights from App Annie Intelligence, desk research, and customer-provided data.
- The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, numbers-oriented, and able to create a compelling narrative and illustrations of relevant insights and data.
- We expect the successful candidate to have a degree in a quantitative field and at least 2 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Ad-hoc analyses of mobile market trends to support key customer moments and decisions
- Preparation of reports, visuals, and charts that help readers understand market trends and relevant opportunities
- Analyze mobile app performance data and summarize into case studies
- Work with our Data Science, Product, and Engineering experts to identify innovations and enhancements
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Experience with SQL
- Good (ideally advanced) Excel, BI (Tableau) skills
- Strong interest in mobile apps, analytical skills/thinking
- Passionate about data and analytics
- Fluent in English
- Experience building, launching, and running a mobile app preferred
- Interest in evolving and new AI technologies preferred
- Experience working for a global company in a role that interacts with geographically dispersed teams preferred
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band rehearsal or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to our online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!