App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Some might call me a Jack of all Trades! I manage App Annie’s critical BT Operations systems to ensure the Global teams can work effectively. I thrive in a fast-paced environment, from building out BT systems that are used company-wide, creating BT processes and documentation, and continuously working to maintain and automate systems and processes... - I’ve done it all!
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
You should be comfortable wearing multiple hats and enjoy working with cutting-edge technology to solve problems. This position is uniquely suited to highly organized individuals with a wide breadth of IT knowledge and experience and the ability to work with minimal direction. Good communication skills and the ability to set and manage expectations are key to be successful in this role.
As a BT Systems Engineer for the BT Operations team, we are looking for an experienced IT Systems technologist with a passion for researching, architecting, and maintaining company-wide solutions based on a set of requirements. You thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment that will continue to scale, drive automation, and efficiencies.
- Represent the organization as the escalation path and SME for critical BT Operation Systems and be a champion for world-class employee experience
- Review and Maintain BT Systems Runbooks, Team Documentation, and User Solution Guides
- Assist in the research and evaluations of new products and services that help keep our BT environment current and relevant
- Architect, administer, and support 70+ SaaS platforms via SSO (Onelogin/Okta experience preferred)
- Assist in managing relationships with BT vendors and consultants, evaluating and researching new vendors as needed
- Work with BT support teams on system configurations needed for laptop/mobile, software, printers, and LAN/WLAN/ VPN
- Be on call and able to manage critical issues outside regular work hours
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Positive attitude and a big appetite to provide/ enhance world-class executive/ employee experience
- 5+ years of relevant Business Technology/ IT support experience, including at least 3+ years in a hands-on and ownership BT Engineering/Systems Administration role
- Strong expertise in architecting and/or administering Corporate/Employee Experience technology stacks (e.g., G Suite, JAMF, Slack, One Login, Zoom, Fresh Service, Jira, Box, LDAP user management, Security tools...)
- Have 2+ years of experience with scripting and automation tools (e.g., Zapier, Bash, Powershell)
- BA/BS Degree, advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and understanding of IT problem-solving techniques and methodologies
- Technical skills in Mac, Windows, and Linux, including administration, support, and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of networks, network security devices, and a deep understanding of Palo Alto and Cisco networking technologies (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, network, and routing protocols and their related traffic patterns)
- Familiarity with Meraki Wi-Fi is a plus!
- Experience in BT strategic planning, global office build-outs, and deployment of company-wide BT solutions
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities and set clear expectations around deliverables
- Be a team player and build strong partnerships
- Experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous employee referral bonus. Up to $10,000 on specific roles.
Yes, I want this job!