App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Principal Product Manager, AI, I play a key role in shaping how market intelligence evolves to become even more actionable. I work closely with data science and engineering to actualize our vision of becoming the first United Data AI company. My work spans the entire value pyramid from benchmarking and insights to sophisticated recommendations. I own key strategic platform capabilities like App Annie’s Performance Score and Newsfeed that are available across our B2B SaaS product portfolio.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Own the entire product lifecycle; lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution for platform AI features to actualize the company vision
- Discover and evangelize new product opportunities powered by AI.
- Solve complex business problems with elegant solutions in collaboration with our data science team.
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics from a leading university.
- You have 4-7 years of experience in a product management or related role (consulting, etc), preferably with experience in optimizing freemium product monetization models
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, understand how data in all its nuance and complexity and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You’re technically-inclined and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy, especially around data and decision-making needs, and have experience in UX design, research, and testing
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!