Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
At App Annie, you will take a vital role working closely with our global user base of more than 700,000 app professionals, helping to solve problems, troubleshoot issues, and providing advice on the best practices for using our extensive product offering. You will also help to represent their voice internally and work closely with our engineers to fix bugs and our product managers to find opportunities for systemic improvement. Day to day, you’ll be working as part of a globally distributed team, and you will learn the ins and outs of our products becoming the go-to expert for both users and App Annie team members. You will ensure that everyone of our users receives the highest level of customer service possible.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases,
all the tricks and how to get the most out of our products / applications
- Good technical background with hands on professional or personal experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Build scripts to collect data through APIs and web crawlers
- Support our 100+ existing scripts, updating API versions and improving the reliability and efficiency of the data collection process
- Investigate and fix reported bugs
- Obsessed with solving customer problems
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Monitor server resources and services
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that SLAs are met and continually improved
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field
- 3+ years of experience in a sales/solutions engineering/solutions architecture/technical consulting role ideally in the B2B SaaS space
- Knowledge of engineering development tools such as soap and restful API
- Development experience in Python is required, and one or more of the following languages:
- Unix based systems
- Understanding of ETL processes and data pipelines
- Well versed with databases and SQL queries
- Nice to have- prior experience working with Snowflake
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through understanding of products
- Familiarity with working with colleagues and users across cultures, customs & geographies
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!