App Annie is the industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie's mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
As an IT Operations Contractor you will work with our Global IT Operations team focussed on providing a world class executive/ employee experience. You will be responsible for all IT related employee support and maintaining backend infrastructure primarily focussed for the America’s region.
Ideal candidate will have vast hands on experience, to deliver technical end user support, manage and work on specific SaaS platforms (SSO, G Suite, JAMF, Freshservice, Zoom, Slack…) and have experience in supporting office moves/ buildouts. Understanding of network technologies and PAN firewalls is a significant plus. Our Global IT team works cross functionally with our Office of the CEO, Engineering, IT Security, HR, and the Office Admin teams.
The ideal candidate is experienced working in a small and efficient IT team. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve problems. This position is uniquely suited to highly organized individuals with a wide breadth of IT knowledge and experience and the ability to work with minimal direction. Good communication skills and ability to set and manage expectations are key to be successful in this role.
What you will do:
- Provide IT support for laptop/mobile, software, printers, and LAN/WLAN/ VPN.
- Administer and support 70+ SaaS platforms via SSO (Onelogin experience preferred).
- Manage or work with the team to support new-hire onboarding/offboarding and IT orientations.
- Inventory management for laptops and mobile devices, in a primarily Mac environment, including asset setup, assignments, transfers, and depreciation.
- Help with planning and supporting office moves/ build outs of new locations
- AV support for occasional global presentations, video conferencing, and industry-related onsite/offsite events.
- Work with an effective global IT team on projects to help standardize and streamline global IT support and productivity.
- Support new vendor integration, SLA monitoring and process governance.
- Document and maintain IT procedures and processes for internal IT Knowledge Base and support links.
- Maintaining the configurations of multiple firewalls and upgrading office firewalls
What will you bring to the team:
- Positive attitude and a big appetite to provide/ enhance world class employee experience
- 6+ years of hands-on IT Operations/ End User Support/ Infrastructure experience
- BA/BS Degree, advanced degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Great troubleshooting skills and understanding of IT problem-solving techniques and methodologies.
- Strong experience administering the Corporate/ Employee Experience technology stack (e.g. G Suite, JAMF, Slack, One Login, Zoom, Fresh Service, Jira, Box, LDAP user management, Security tools...).
- Strong background in Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Experience with planning and supporting office build outs/ moves
- Experience supporting wireless networks using Cisco Meraki
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining general AV setups (displays, microphones, video conferencing
- Understanding of networking technologies (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, network and routing protocols and their related traffic patterns) is a plus
- Experience with PAN firewalls (Panorama, Global Protect, URL filtering) is a plus
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage competing priorities and set clear expectations around deliverables.
- Be a team player and build strong partnerships.
- Experience in a fast paced tech startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels, including C level and their office teams.
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
Yes, I want this job!