App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I have the opportunity to make a foundational impact and build out the legal operations function in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. As a global partner to the business, I manage key internal and external relationships, communications, and important projects from an operational standpoint. My knowledge and experience drives cross-functional collaboration, triaging problems and the development of sustainable and efficient corporate processes.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Identify, evaluate and execute on operational improvement opportunities across Legal Team functions to scale systems in collaboration with our partners
- Lead on special projects and provide project management oversight for Legal Team initiatives including: intellectual property portfolio, corporate policy management, data security and privacy initiatives, and record retention
- Primary administrator for Legal team’s technology solutions, such as billing platforms, e-discovery and contract management; lead on deploying new technology and systems integration with Salesforce, Asana, etc.
- Design and implement strategic operational solutions (both large and small) to eliminate inefficiencies of high-volume, manual tasks
- Collect and synthesize data to inform strategic decision-making and drive action, and establish regular reporting for Legal Team metrics
- Partner in oversight of maintenance and compliance for our global subsidiaries
- Assist with inbound contract tracking and negotiation
- Provide training and support on aspects of legal operations to internal clients
- Manage the team’s budget to accurately forecast needs and spending, assist team members to manage expenses responsibly, and identify strategic opportunities for investment
- Ensure effective documentation and accessibility of organizational knowledge, playbooks, records, templates and Wikis
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 4+ years of legal operations experience with an additional 4+ years of in-house experience legal or finance functions, especially at high-growth tech companies
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certification or JD preferred; Notary credentials a plus
- Our ideal candidate will have a sense of humor, superior organizational skills, a positive can-do / problem solving attitude, and demonstrate a genuine willingness to be accountable for timely delivery with exceptional results
- A collegial self-starter who makes independent progress on complex projects and exercises excellent judgment in raising issues and when collaborating
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and to successfully manage multiple projects to completion across many different lines of communications
- Execute with operational excellence and a mindset that processes can always be improved
- A penchant for discretion and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to build, re-design and implement long-term, scalable legal operational programs and processes
- Experience with Salesforce.com and contract lifecycle management systems is required
- Robust experience in implementing and using legal technology solutions
- A keen focus on scale, end-to-end automation and liberating others from toil
- Demonstrated skills presenting data in a creative, thoughtful and effective manner to drive better decisions
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!