Who are we?
App Annie helps people build a better app business. We deliver the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 400+ employees across 13 global offices worldwide. Learn more at appannie.com.
About the internship
As a Marketing Communications Intern, you will be part of an international and dynamic mobile marketing team, responsible for growing the number of people using our high class mobile consumer apps. You will work with cutting-edge digital marketing tools and dashboards to help develop brand and communication strategies.
How will you be doing this?
- Assist with brand communication strategies that help users connect with our brands (socials, push, websites, etc).
- Own the social media channels and calendar for our mobile consumer apps and coordinate content together with designers.
- Help coordinate influencer marketing campaigns and assist with content creation.
- Research the mobile app space to help our teams discover new opportunities for growth.
- Execute on press releases and a PR plan to increase global media coverage for our apps.
- Participate in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
What should you bring to the party?
You’re eager to learn, well organised and passionate about marketing.
You are a strong communicator with a mix of copywriting and creative skills.
Affinity with mobile apps and technology.
The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn about mobile app marketing in a global environment.
- Guidance from experienced marketing professionals.
- Valuable work experience in a vibrant and international environment.
- An above average monthly compensation.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.