Who are we?
App Annie helps people build a better app business. We deliver the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 400+ employees across 13 global offices worldwide. Learn more at appannie.com.
About the internship
As a Mobile Marketing Intern, you will be part of an international and dynamic marketing team, responsible for growing the number of people using our high class mobile consumer apps. You will work with cutting-edge digital marketing tools and dashboards to develop marketing strategies and analyse advertising campaigns.
How will you be doing this?
- Work on advertising campaign optimizations based on data and A/B testing.
- Contribute to marketing and user acquisition campaigns that reach millions of users in over 20 countries.
- Help optimize the App Store Presence of our app to maximize conversion rates.
- Develop and implement keyword strategies to ensure our apps and websites appear at the top of search results.
- Research the mobile app space to help our teams discover new opportunities for growth.
- Participate in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
What should you bring to the party?
- You’re eager to learn, well organised and passionate about marketing.
- An analytical mindset and ability to analyse and work with data.
- Affinity with mobile apps and technology.
- The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
- Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
- You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to learn about mobile app marketing in a global environment.
- Unparalleled access to app market data through App Annie’s platform.
- Guidance from mobile app marketing professionals.
- Valuable work experience in a vibrant and international environment.
- An above average monthly compensation.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.