Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I manage the vertical go-to-market strategies for the world’s leading mobile market SaaS data analytics platform in Gaming, Finance, and Media. I have a significant influence on our industry solutions and vertical marketing strategies, so I partner with Product, Design, Marketing and Sales on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
Vertical GTM Strategy
- Be the industry expert, conducting on-going market research to identify industry-specific opportunities for positioning, differentiation, and growth
- Focus competitive intelligence through an industry lens, to focus and highlight competitive differentiation at the vertical use case level.
- Define new competitive sets as App Annie expands its vertical offerings and solutions.
- Plan and manage GTM activities that align vertical specifics with overall product strategy.
- Align new platform releases with industry messaging and vertical solutions.
Cross-Functional Collaboration and Integrated Marketing
- Analyze campaign success demonstrating effective measurement of marketing activities.
- Drive customer marketing initiatives and programs and work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success teams, and all Marketing groups
- Define positioning, messaging, and use cases to connect with and nurture leads throughout marketing programs.
- Create collateral and assets that help drive acquisition.
- Define account and industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, growth programs, and C-level activities):
- Enable the sales team to win in strategic accounts.
- Optimize account and customer engagement.
- Ensure they are fully aware of marketing libraries and assets.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You understand the pain points and challenges that our users in the mobile space (product managers, game designers, mobile marketers, etc.) experience daily.
- You are a B2B product marketer, with lots of experience creating product messaging for various enterprise stakeholders (buyers, champions, and influencers.)
- You have worked closely with Sales and Marketing to develop GTM strategy.
- You have worked closely with product teams to develop product strategy.
- Ideally, you are CURRENTLY involved in product marketing at a company which builds and sells a SaaS delivered analytics platform.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- 6-8 years of relevant professional product marketing experience (with a mix of biz dev, partnerships, or similar are also applicable)
- 100% digital aware: always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online reach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and extremely comfortable presenting and speaking in front of a room.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!