Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As the Global Workplace Program Manager at App Annie, I am responsible for building foundational strategies to create amazing, collaborative, and interactive global workspaces to energize and enable high-performance amongst our teams. My customers are our employees, and I am 100% focused on building a premium workplace/hub experience for them. I am a creative disruptor, and always looking at new ways to enhance our workplace/hubs experience, yet, always with the mindset of service-orientation towards activities, social interactions, and other collaborative programs to make our workplaces/hubs a place that our teams WANT to come into. In my role, I take great pride in truly understanding our employee’s needs, our business objectives/obsessions and culture activation so that employees feel engaged and fulfilled when in our physical spaces. You could call me the Global Workplace/Hub Concierge!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
Come join us to lead our global workplace strategies that enable employees to do their best work, wherever they work and experience the App Annie hybrid culture!
- Manage and drive a team of 4 Global Workplace Coordinators, that are focused on a premium employee experience within our global workplaces/hubs
- You will be looked at as the global workplace expert who is staying ahead of the curve on industry trends and best practices
- Building a global workplace/hub culture that comes straight from a hospitality/services mindset in everything you do. Think Premium brands hotel management, like Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton Concierge services.
- Drive the building of our culture and values into the fabric of how our workplaces will operate.
- Understand the full employee lifecycle and all major touchpoints, both physical and non-physical programs, that enhance our employees time here in our workspaces
- Own and build upon our hybrid workplace strategy, collaborating with cross functional teams (Business Technology, Talent, People Partners, etc)
- Create and publish portfolio strategy reports to communicate real estate strategy within all regions
- Create overarching workplace strategy that provides direction to all downstream programs
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders such as Global Talent, Business Technology, Product, Engineering to understand team’s priorities and strategies
- Continually collaborate with our People team around global cultural values to translate into everyday employee experience touchpoints
- Work side by side with our Business Technology team to deliver seamless tech experience while innovating for future technologies
- Partner with Global Talent to understand the future hiring goals so it can be translated into Portfolio and Experience strategies
- Be a subject matter expert on change management strategies with various teams/projects when needed
- Establish and manage external global vendor relationships of workplace/hub spaces
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in a Global hospitality, facilities, or Customer/Client-services oriented industry.
- Experience in APAC and EMEA regions is a must.
- At least 2-3 years management experience.
- Strong understanding, creating and implementing effective global workplace solutions
- Experience in the hospitality industry such as global event coordinator or concierge.
- Excellent organization, detail-oriented, planning and prioritization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and competing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Extensive knowledge of external vendor negotiations and global contracts
- Exceptionally strong ownership and "can-do" attitude with a customer service oriented and operational mindset.
- Contagiously positive attitude and personality that benefits and enables our workplace hub culture
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, dynamic, and agile environment
- Proven track record of establishing relationships, influencing and negotiating competing priorities with both internal and external partners
- Understanding of technological advances, change management, organizational leadership and compliance requirements, and each supports/drives workplace/hub strategies
- Strong project/program management skills
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and flawless execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, effectively building relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to growth and differentiation of company by developing industry leading workplace solutions, capabilities and thought leadership
- Ability to travel globally (25% of the time and when safe to do so!)
- Agile/Flexible mindset with the ability to embrace change and switch gears at a moment's notice; superb multi-tasker.
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!