Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation to Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will have a central role in executing and expanding the sales enablement strategy at a global tech startup. You will help us design our internal sales training curriculum, deploy and maintain key sales enablement tools, coordinate our ongoing training programs for both new hires and current employees, and facilitate other great sales initiatives.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Design and lead internal live and web based on-boarding curriculum and workshops for our global Sales and Customer Success teams
- Launch and maintain sales enablement tools (e.g. content management system, learning management system, sales efficiency solutions)
- Produce internal sales training videos
- Execute sales enablement research initiatives by working with the sales organization, product, and marketing teams to develop new training content and materials for our rapidly expanding products and strategies
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales enablement or sales training role, or 3+ years of experience consistently meeting or exceeding quota within a Sales or Customer Success role at a high growth organization
- Strong presentation skills that will enable you to be an effective presenter in front of a global audience
- Expertise using and/or training on sales tools (e.g. content management systems, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Strong project management, organization, and multitasking abilities--in this role, you will be balancing competing priorities and multiple overlapping projects
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively, both verbally and in writing
- Motivation and self-starter attitude; you are proactive in improving processes and solving problems
- Great collaboration skills and experience working cross functionally and across multiple regions
- The flexibility to work with colleagues across App Annie’s international offices in different time zones
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school/ zoom or need to leave early to get to your band practice or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health, vision, and dental benefits, mental health concierge and financial planning support
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Ample virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!