US East Coast supporting EMEA region
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Through Sales insights, PR thought leadership and marketing campaigns, I create assets that motivate businesses to pursue transformational growth opportunities through mobile. I communicate the value of App Annie to prospects and leading business and tech press. You’ll do this by utilizing App Annie’s world-renowned data platform and telling compelling stories with our estimates.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
Providing Insights Support to Sales:
- Identify findings and trends within App Annie’s estimates by using SQL, Excel and Salesforce
- Work with sales leadership to deliver recurring strategic analyses to support prospect outreach and engagement
- Clearly communicate findings through sales briefings, QBRs and internal, scalable insight repositories to maximize impact across the regional teams.
- Work with customers, sales leadership, media outlets, and partners on ad hoc requests for market estimates, insights, event content
- Uncover industry needs and challenges for various professions
- Work closely with sales enablement, demand generation and revenue ops to maximize impact of insights created — including scalability, market coverage and attribution to pipeline goals
Driving PR Coverage and Supporting Customer Requests:
- Drive PR coverage and make news, while also supporting media inbounds from the largest and most influential outlets across the region and cement App Annie’s reputation as the “go-to” mobile thought leader
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to approve external use requests of App Annie’s data and insights through our External Data Usage Policy
Creating Insights Assets in Global Marketing Campaigns
- Provide holistic industry insights by combining findings from App Annie’s data platform with relevant external research and mobile and technology news
- Write about best practices and actionable insights on the mobile economy to educate industry professionals in the form of blog posts, reports and social campaigns
- Perform custom analyses of App Annie estimates with marketing partners, deliver them to key prospects and customers, and show how the findings provide value to their business
- Clearly communicate findings through written reports, blog posts, webinars, press interviews, and social media assets
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 5+ years of experience as a data analyst or consultant
- You love to analyze data and draw insights
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research skills and the ability and desire to understand and integrate data into a compelling story with business insights to customers, prospects, and tech press
- Thrive working hands-on with large volumes of varied data with the curiosity to dive in and discover what is driving the trends in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Passionate about the mobile data industry
- Strong writing skills and the ability to translate data into a story through our reports and blog posts
- Experience in SQL (Python and R experience is a plus)
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids to school/ zoom or need to leave early to get to your band practice or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits, mental health concierge and financial planning support
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Ample virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!