Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
At App Annie, you will take a vital role working closely with our global user base of more than 700,000 app professionals, helping to solve problems, troubleshoot issues, and providing advice on the best practices for using our extensive product offering. You will also help to represent their voice internally and work closely with our engineers to fix bugs and our product managers to find opportunities for systemic improvement. You will be at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and you will have the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing—ensuring that each and every user’s experience with App Annie is always one that will turn them into App Annie advocates.
Day to day, you’ll be working as part of a globally distributed team, and you will learn the ins and outs of our products becoming the go-to expert for both users and App Annie team members. You will ensure that every one of our users receives the highest level of customer service possible.
At App Annie, our vision is large and wide – the rise of the app industry marks a gravitational shift in content distribution – our aim is to create the new industry standard for app store analytics and market data. You need to be a driven individual and self-starter who can take the initiative in helping us achieve that goal.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Become the expert on the App Annie product offering, you will know the edge cases, all the tricks, and how to get the most out of our products/applications
- Serve as the first line of contact for our user base
- Manage client support cases on a daily basis while providing expert-level technical support to our clients
- Provide engineers with the information required to identify and correct bugs
- Create processes that can be used across the support team to improve the speed of diagnosing and solving reported issues
- Prepare documentation and FAQs based upon product specifications
- Recommend product/feature improvements based upon analysis of reported issues
- Become an expert on apps and app publishing
- Work as part of a team to ensure that client-reported issues are responded to in a timely manner and/or per service legal agreements are met continually improved upon
- Communicate progress of resolution/status in a timely manner and/or per service legal agreements
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and internal team
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 3-4 years experience in an Application Support Analyst position
- Amazing written communication skills, and strong oral communication skills
- Communicative via phone, email, web meetings and assisting and guiding them through the troubleshooting process
- Solid understanding of a variety of web SaaS products including APIs
- Ability to learn extremely fast and to diagnose quickly potential issues through a thorough understanding of products
- Extreme attention to detail to distinguish between user error and product malfunction
- A passion for getting to the bottom of a problem and finding the root cause
- Dedication to getting the job done and meeting SLAs
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale across cultures, customs & geographies
- Actional oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
It’s an added bonus if you have these skills too!
- Degree in Communications, Computer Science or other technical fields
- Deep interest in the mobile app market and analytics
- Knowledge of agile engineering development processes such as Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of software systems such as JIRA, Kibana, Salesforce, and Sendgrid.
What we offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote/hybrid work success
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!