App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I own App Annie’s Marketing and Sales Development tech stacks and partner with Sales, Marketing, and IT to build performant automation, data analysis, and data hygiene engine to support our growth. I strive to fortify App Annie’s go-to-market data integrity and deliver timely insights into Marketing and Sales revenue growth initiatives. I invest high attention to detail as I swiftly execute on high-impact deliverables. I take pride in enabling our Marketing and Sales Development teams to run effective tactics.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
- Own the Marketing tech stack; administer and architect tools like Marketo, Bizible, and Outreach and ensure all of our workflows are optimized for scale, cost-effective, and granular activity tracking and reporting
- Understand the customer journey and lead generation process; oversee the enrichment, routing, scoring, and growth of our marketable database
- Partner with Marketing team; strategize with stakeholders to build best practices and assist with marketing strategy and execution, including planning, A/B testing, building campaigns in Marketo
- Educate Marketing and Sales Development teams; train new members on internal workflows and best practices and enable new tools and processes
- Comfortable working in SFDC; can dive in to troubleshoot data integrity issues and build reports
- You love data and numbers; execute ad hoc analysis and assist with big reporting projects for management and campaign owners; help manage the Marketing budget and provide insights into performance
- You see data-driven marketing as an art; history of demonstrating excellent results in campaign orchestration, personalization, data standardization, data analysis, and process optimization
- Testing is important to you; help design, execute, and analyze A/B test; can provide recommendations for enhancing effectiveness
- Passionate about database hygiene and data models; execute data architecture, normalization, optimization, monitoring, and cleanliness for Marketing+Sales tech stack
- Drive resolution with data integrity issues; identify methods to future-proof the process from further issues
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence team to enable tracking, dash-boarding, and data analysis for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Work with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Finance, Product, Customer Success, and Business Intelligence/IT on both key initiatives and ad hoc tasks
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 2-4 years of experience working in Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and/or Revenue Operations
- Hands-on experience driving strategic revenue initiatives at SaaS companies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms like Marketo; Marketo certification is a plus
- Experience working with SFDC reporting, custom objects, and workflows, and process builder; knowledge of Flows and/or APEX is a plus
- Strong understanding of the Marketing and Sales technology landscape
- Strong understanding of measurement, attribution, and analytical approaches to Marketing and Sales
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets; SQL or Tableau knowledge is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Prides in maintaining sharp attention to detail; no task is too big or small for extra scrutiny
- Pushes the envelope with big-picture thinking; striving to challenge whether things could be done more efficiently
- Can stay organized amongst competing priorities and demonstrate strong work ethic
- Team player who loves collaborating with others to identify the best solutions
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 (Country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!