Workplace Experience/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create, winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Workplace Experience/Talent Acquisition Coordinator, I will support our team in Utrecht with a wide variety of administrative and operational tasks, while helping to cultivate a highly engaging and collaborative hub. In this highly visible role, I wear multiple hats, ensuring a world-class hub (office/workplace) experience for all of our employees to foster high performance. I am responsible for overseeing hub operations, facilities, greeting visitors, and maintaining hub vendor relationships. In addition to my Workplace duties, I spend another 50% of my time on creating an amazing candidate experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for our Engineering, Product and Sales recruiting in EMEA.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- You create and maintain an operationally sound and rewarding workspace filled with positivity for our team.
- You support creation and implementation of our post-COVID return-to-work plan: facilitate hub refresh project, manage daily scheduling of employees coming into the hub, ensure employees' daily self-certification, and implement necessary changes as we evolve our hybrid work style.
- You Manage relationships with external parties (contractors, suppliers, etc.) and with building management, maintenance, and cleaning staff.
- You develop an efficient procurement and inventory process for supplies, food, and beverages, while monitoring budgets and tracking spend.
- You maintain a process of ensuring the office environment and procedures meet COVID health and safety regulation standards, and ensuring they are observed by employees and visitors.
- You listen to the employees' concerns and suggestions, implementing changes if necessary, to make them feel engaged and high-performing in our space
- You partner with the People team on cultural initiatives, and support them with onboarding and offboarding.
- You act as the sole hub representative for our Utrecht hub, managing reception, and operational tasks, and serving as the onsite point of contact during business hours.
- Your attention to detail is unmatched and you’re extremely organized, which allows you to juggle multiple tasks at once without compromising quality.
- You understand how to prioritize and are able to problem-solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure.
- You love to identify issues and improve processes that will scale -- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done."
- You’re a team player and understand the importance of working collaboratively to reach team and company goals.
- You will support the Rockstar Recruiting team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- You own the scheduling of phone, video, and eventually onsite interviews
- You collaborate with the Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers across the company to run an organized and efficient interview process
- You’re a natural communicate and proactively chat with recruiters and candidates and provide scheduling updates and/or delays
- You can troubleshoot last-minute interview cancellations and reschedules with poise
- You are knowledgeable with Applicant Tracking Systems, (Greenhouse preferred) and adhere to internal processes in order to maintain data cleanliness.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 2 + years experience working in administrative, hubs, hospitality or similar fields.
- Contagiously positive attitude and personality that benefits and enables our hub culture
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and competing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Exceptionally strong ownership and "can-do" attitude with an operational mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to take existing processes and improve them, or identify the need for standard operating procedures where none previously existed.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch both oral and written
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must enjoy working autonomously while reporting up accurately.
- Agile mindset with the ability to embrace change and switch gears at a moment's notice; superb multi-tasker.
- High attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, effectively building relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Google Suite (Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively communicate across various audiences, including senior leadership and executives
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 (country equivalent) reimbursable WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.