Something about us...

App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. 

Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.

What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do? 

"As Senior Product Manager Mobile, I help App Annie's customers to understand their competitive landscape and make better business decisions through our mobile app, App Annie Pulse. Working together with our customers and Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams, I identify how our mobile apps can better serve customers in their daily routine. Inspired by client needs, I build an ambitious vision and roadmap, that I execute together with UX, Engineering, and Mobile Marketing teams. My work helps to grow App Annie's existing product suite and brings new cutting-edge AI-based features to mobile."

You will be responsible for and take pride in….

• Owning App Annie Pulse; set the vision for our cross-platform mobile offering.
  • Leading customer discovery, defining new functionality, and executing your roadmap.
  • Identify mobile-first opportunities that add new customer value on top of our existing product suite.
  • Defining product targets and leading my team towards success.
  • Understanding the complexity behind our metrics and AI-backed insights that fuel our product offering.
  • Collaborate across Engineering, UX, Data Science, Marketing, Sales, and our customers to continuously improve App Annie Pulse.

You should recognize yourself in the following…

• You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management, of which at least part in managing native mobile products.
  • You enjoy talking to customers and finding solutions to solve their problems.
  • You are passionate about big data and AI-backed products.
  • You bring people together across locations and expertise to make things happen. 
  • You use your creativity to build a long-term vision that's big, ambitious, and exciting. 
  • You are data-driven, define success upfront, and track your progress.
  • You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where every day brings new challenges that demand creative solutions.

This is what we offer...

• We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
  • Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom. 
    • Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing. 
    • Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
  • An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
  • Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
  • Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
  • Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.

Yes, I want this job!

#LI-REMOTE

#LI-JC1

Apply for this Job

* Required