Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive lead generation, ABM programs and lifecycle marketing to drive marketing pipeline. I work closely with product marketing, content, field marketing, sales and SDRs. Our Team obsession is “Pipeline”. I bring positive energy to the team!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
App Annie is looking for a data driven, process focused and innovative Director Global Demand Generation to join us. You will be part of the Global Marketing team, and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride and are responsible for creating a high quality pipeline in our Go-To-Market motion.
- Bringing a strategic vision and innovative approach to build upon our lead generation and ABM programs
- Leading a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Managing the development and execution of all lead generation programs (including but not limited to search, display, email, paid social, ABM and content syndication) to drive free user registration, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Optimizing our existing demand generation engine including campaigns, webinars, database marketing, and nurturing programs.
- Driving the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Delivering quality leads to our SDR team while enabling them to effectively convert them into pipeline and revenue, collect feedback from the field on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns, and closely monitor ROI
- Forecasting, measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Working with product marketing to define go-to-market strategies and campaigns across key buyer personas
- Implementing new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 12+ years of experience managing all disciplines of demand generation with an understanding of how to balance strategies across paid, web, webinars, email, behavioral, ABM, and more
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned Integrated Campaign strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives
- 5+ years leading teams high performing teams
- Experience working closely with an SDR and field sales organization
- Obsessed with our customer journey. You know how to create programs that work at each stage of the journey to add value, create engagement, and drive action
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills
- The ability to influence and get it done, even if you are not directly managing those you are working with
- Experience with software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Drift, Salesforce, 6sense, Demandbase, Google Analytics, Tableau, and more
- MBA degree strongly preferred
What we offer…
- We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!