Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market-defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You’ll have the opportunity to lead our global customer support function, directly responsible for the earliest opportunity to inspire customer passion during every interaction. Customers reach out to the support team to better understand App Annie data, nomenclature, trends, or different areas of the product to make key business decisions. You will need to become a product expert, inspire the global customer support function to lead with excellence, all while delivering a world-class customer experience for our customers.
You will be responsible for and take pride in…
Enabling, and delivering a world-class customer experience, while inspiring customer passion. Ensuring that the support team is quickly resolving customer issues, escalating and prioritizing cases, and liaising cross-functionally across customer success, engineering, and product to drive any and all issues to closure. Delivering on SLA’s as it relates to ticket resolution, coaching the team on responses, and following up to ensure that the support team quickly prioritizes and updates information both internally and externally to customers.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 10 years of Support experience preferred
- 5+ years of global experience managing a support function
- Management experience of a team of 15+
- 5 years Enterprise SAAS experience
- Experience working with data, reporting, analytics highly desired
- Snowflake and AWS background preferred
- Focus, and joy to deliver a world-class customer experience at every turn
- Obsessed with delighting customers in every interaction, and challenging yourself and your team to constantly innovate and improve our customer experience
- Deep passion for business problems, and keen desire to understand and appreciate product nuances
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written are key
- Experience managing a global support function, and nuances in delivering an experience across multiple cultures, languages, and time zones
- Experience with a data product would be a significant asset!
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!