App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will participate to the development that creates the world's #1 app stores analytics service.
Together with the team you will build out new product features and applications using agile methodologies and hot open source technologies.
You will work with Product Manager, Software Architects, and will be on the front lines of coding and have a chance to be an end to end data expert, which covers
data scraping, data processing, data storage, data analytics/mining.
How will you be doing this?
- Implement and maintain App Annie Unified Data Warehouse and Data Pipeline, which provides below capabilities upon hundreds of trillions records & Petabytes volume columnar data
- Platform: Centralized one platform cross different Cloud provider for all teams to share workload
- Data: One source of truth for all App Annie businesses
- Performance: Seconds to sub seconds level analytics query response
- Cost: Better machine cost and human cost efficiency is always our pursuit
- Being confident in dealing with big data challenges with high quality output
- Communicate well with teams over sea in both spoken and written English
- Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team?
- Deep understanding of hardware and computer organization, Linux operating system, computer network and compilers etc.
- Solid skills of big data related data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in distributed computing and distributed storage
- Proficient programming experience in SQL and Python, Scala/Java is a big plus
- Experienced in data processing such as ETL
- Experienced with big data ecosystem(Computation: Mapreduce, Spark/Flink, Presto/Hive/Redshift/Snowflake etc.; Storage: Postgresql, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Kafka etc.) , know AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure well is a big plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good ability of English based communication
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you are involved in. You make it happen. Boom!
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“App Annie gives me a big imagination in mobile internet and my career development.”
“App Annie is like our home, we all feel comfortable and free to work here.”
What do we offer?
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual
Yes, I want this job!