Business Development Manager - Remote (Singapore)
App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for a Business Development Manger in this location, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As an App Annie Business Development Manager, you are a high-energy, driven individual with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. AA offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell advertising analytics to the world's most innovative brands and publishers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious team members committed to our mission and focused on winning, but always doing it right. Bias to action, bias to learning everyday, self-starter, great collaborator, and focused on learning and growing daily.
At AA, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Drive adoption, engagement, and usage across the Connect product set for all market segment
- Showcase the value of our App Annie Connect offering to new and existing customers
- Forecast sales activity and critical achievements in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Ability to decipher key product gaps within the current product offering and regularly provide feedback to the product team.
- Ability to work effectively Cross-functionally as well as globally
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, and time management
- Bias towards high activity, (calls, emails, webinars, content, etc)
- Strong analytical ability to spot data trends, and uncover key customer insights desired.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Experience managing complex sales-cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- 3-4 years sales experience w/at least 24 months in closing role
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong customer references
What we offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!