Account Manager - Remote (Singapore)
App Annie is always looking for extraordinary candidates with Mobile, SaaS, analytics background and we'd love to get to know you! We do not have any current openings for an Account Manager in this location, however, in the event that a position opens up, we'd love for you to be the first person to know! Below is what we traditionally look for:
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive existing business for our premium products in various industries such as finance, gaming, telco, automotive, entertainment and so on. I am responsible for Renewal as well as Upsell with high-touch communication with clients based on account planning. Our Team obsession is Growth & Customer Passion.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- You will work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. Accounts would include the region’s top internet giants, up and coming app publishers, F500 companies, and world’s most well known global brands.
- You will proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. You will also be tasked with renewing customers’ existing SaaS subscriptions.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption and engagement within existing accounts.
- You will become a trusted advisor and will excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- SaaS sales experience required.
- Additional experience in data analytics, market data, or performance marketing is a bonus.
- Experience in account management, with a deep understanding of important processes in a customer’s annual contract cycle
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- A keenly developed competitive nature and internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!