*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ALREADY NEED TO BE LOCATED IN SINGAPORE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. WE DO NOT SUPPORT RELOCATION
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- You will participate to the development that creates the world's #1 app stores analytics service
- Together with the team you will build out new product features and applications using agile methodologies and hot open source technologies
- You will work with Product Manager, Software Architects, and will be on the front lines of coding and have a chance to be an end to end data expert, which covers data scraping, data processing, data storage, data analytics/mining
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Implement and maintain App Annie Unified Data Warehouse and Data Pipeline, which provides below capabilities upon hundreds of trillions records & Petabytes volume columnar data
- Platform: Centralized one platform cross different Cloud provider for all teams to share workload
- Data: One source of truth for all App Annie businesses
- Performance: Seconds to sub seconds level analytics query response
- Cost: Better machine cost and human cost efficiency is always our pursuit
- Being confident in dealing with big data challenges with high quality output
- Communicate well with teams over sea in both spoken and written English
- Becoming better at what you do every day
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Deep understanding of hardware and computer organization, Linux operating system, computer network and compilers etc.
- Solid skills of big data related data structures and algorithms
- Proficient in distributed computing and distributed storage
- Proficient programming experience in SQL and Python, Scala/Java is a big plus
- Experienced in data processing such as ETL
- Experienced with big data ecosystem(Computation: Mapreduce, Spark/Flink, Presto/Hive/Redshift/Snowflake etc.; Storage: Postgresql, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Kafka etc.) , know AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure well is a big plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good ability of English based communication, knowledge of Mandarin is a huge plus since you will be working closely with Beijing office
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you are involved in. You make it happen. Boom!
What we offer…
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!