Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What you can tell your friends that you do:
As a Principal Product Manager for our Ascend product, I help lead the growth of App Annie’s Ascend product. Whether driving user engagement with powerful UX or balancing customer requests versus strategic priorities or working with data science to build cutting edge machine learning solutions, I help drive continued success of our first-party SaaS data platform. I also own the strategy and execution for this product and am responsible for bringing it to the next level for our world-class customers!
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Lead product management for App Annie Ascend; set the vision for key product initiatives and collaborate across groups to support the growth of App Annie’s first party data product
- Define and execute new functionality to grow revenue
- Deliver customer value through close collaboration with our data science team
- Solve complex data problems in the first-party data domain, and collaborate with other product managers to discover value in adjacent products.
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product marketing, sales and our customers to continuously improve App Annie Ascend
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have 6-8 years of experience with product management of B2B enterprise SaaS products
- You have experience building first-party data products like CDPs, DMPs, MDMs etc.
- You have worked closely with big data, understand how data pipelines work and have experience making data come alive for the end user
- You are can get into the weeds of engineering discussions to understand the pros and cons of different solutions
- You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience leading customer conversations
It’s an added bonus if you have these skills too!
- You have established and achieved strategic goals in a dynamic environment. You have experience adjusting your product strategy based on research, data, and changing needs
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams
- You have built products for global audiences
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $400 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!