Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I work with a portfolio of clients and I am accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the App Annie platform and data set. I build relationships and uncover pain points of my clients and show them how they can drive business value while using App Annie.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
Being part of an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—those who are working on the next big thing. This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
- Leveraging digital tools to develop your customer success plans, helping our Mid-Market customers drive business value from the App Annie platform.
- Ensuring the customer success plan is being executed and managing the client on-boarding process.
- Having strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing best practices for App Annie’s various verticals and sharing these with your customer efficiently.
- Identifying and turning around at-risk accounts.
- Being responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- At least 3+ in a client success role and/or account management role, experience in the Mobile or Data industry is a plus.
- Experience supporting clients over email, phone or digital tools such as Zoom/Skype.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps and app stores.
- A keenly developed competitive nature, mature personality, great team player and constant learner.
- The technical aptitude to master our products.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
This is what we offer...
- Competitive salary and perks
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations (Utrecht, Beijing, San Francisco & more!)
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet allowance to help cover a secure, stable internet connection
- WFH Equipment Allowance to ensure you have the best set up in your home office
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues
Yes, I want this job!