Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I serve as the first point of contact of many of App Annie’s future clients across the mobile app industry to make sure they understand the value of our data, and how it can be applied to make better business decisions”.
Based in Seoul, this role reports to the Global Director in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with marketing operations, understand the importance of MQL (marketing qualified leads), and be fully committed to meeting SLA’s around responding to inbound leads. The ideal candidate should also have knowledge of outbound marketing, including familiarity with video pitches, building outreach sequences, utilizing LinkedIn, and other modern SDR tools. Comfortable working with inbound, and outbound in order to drive pipeline and drive growth.
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Passion for activity, and high energy
- Competitive spirit, and focus on winning
- Highly coachable, and passionate about learning and self-improvement
- Desires feedback, and passion to excel in customer facing role
- Maniacal focus on SFDC hygiene (calls, activity, lead disqualification, notes)
- Familiarity with google suite of tools, and outreach
- High volume of calls
- Creativity and execution of email drip campaigns as needed
- Willingness and desire to have and be part of global meetings and other time zones
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- High business acumen, passion to solve problems and understand why things matter for the customer
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Native level in Korean, be fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success
- Must be detail oriented and flexible
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Ability to adapt on the fly to new challenges
- Doesn’t take oneself too seriously, and have a sense of humor
- Bias for action, and results oriented
- Competitive, and highly positive attitude
This is what we offer...
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!