Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I design, oversee and maintain App Annie’s Global People Ops systems to help the People team ignite a high performance culture; provide workforce insights to the People Team and Senior Executives, and support the back-end operations of our benefits and compensation process”.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- Design, operate and maintain all of App Annie’s People systems, , including BambooHR (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), PayScale, and ADP (Payroll), Glint (Employee engagement), Udemy (L&D) and new performance management tooling, and ensure organization adoption
- Provide actionable workforce insights to your global People team and to App Annie’s executive team. Continuously identify opportunities to automate reporting by building self-service dashboards.
- Own and maintain database, together with People Ops team, of all our workforce data, compensation programs, benefits elections, Equity, 401K and job classifications.
- Partner with People Ops leadership team to support the annual compensation cycle, equity refresh and benefits renewal Serve as an escalation resource for employees and People Ops team on all employee benefit issues, including plan and policy interpretation, answering employee questions, and ensuring accuracy of records
- Build strong relationships with our vendors and external service providers and overseeing vendor performance
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- You're smart and are able to prove it.
- You are passionate about igniting culture and mentally tough. You are creative and are not afraid to bring unconventional bold ideas to the table.
- You have more than 5 years’ of experience with People systems, from HRIS, ATS to Employee engagement survey systems. Lot’s of bonus points if you bring Total Rewards analysts experience.You have a verynalytical mindset with detail-oriented approach and love to create strong workforce insights.
- Love to present strong actionable workforce insights to the People leadership and C-level teams. Ability to thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced environment with the ability to oversee and conduct several initiatives, functions, and projects in parallel in a professional manner
- You are a self-starter, motivated to continuously improve yourself and make stuff happen.
- The ability to handle extremely confidential information
- Exceptional experience and proficiency with Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) and Excel.project management skills required with keen ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with SaaS tools such as BambooHR (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), Glint (Survey) and Bswift/Sequoia Benefits is preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is very analytical (be able to explain the 'why'), detail orientated (ensuring data, systems and reports are accurate) and can work cross-functionally. There will also be opportunities to support our benefits and compensation process, and work on other upcoming HR projects that will elevate our function within the business.
Yes, I want this job!