Executive Assistant - Remote (Bay Area)
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
We are looking for an intuitive, proactive, and detail oriented executive assistant to support multiple members of our executive team (Sales & Marketing) at our fast-paced and growing company. Ideally this candidate will have several years’ experience with solid project management skills and should be not just flexible but fluid in their ability to adapt to changing priorities. Due to the visibility of the position, the candidate needs to work well with all levels of company staff, as well as executives and support staff in high profile partner organizations. They are someone who makes it a point to know the business, represent their executives as well as the organization in the absolute best professional light.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Manage Executives’ complex calendars in a way that enables executives to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Coordinate internal and external meetings while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues
- Build a strong, strategic partnership with executives to improve day-to-day efficiency
- Arrange complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes, including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- Apply and explain complex information as needed to summarize emails and voice messages, and relay information from other parties
- Effectively anticipate needs, juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, and solve problems proactively, for multiple people
- Work collaboratively with other EAs and admins, both local and global, as needed - special projects and daily needs, preparation for weekly Executive Team meetings, etc.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate team members
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Availability to work weekends and be reachable by phone and email after hours
- Prepare expense reports on a timely basis
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 3-5 years' experience supporting C level executives or senior leaders on a global capacity (across at least 2 continents - requiring the ability to think fast, problem solve in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Extensive experience in executive and strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong experience in coordinating domestic and international travel and itineraries
- Expertise with the Google Suite (Gmail, Gslides, Gsheets, Gdocs, Gcal) or MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment
- Organized/efficient and conscientious
- Quickly and gracefully manage shifting priorities and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Ability to understand and help manage the executive’s business priorities
- Ability to anticipate needs before being asked and to see when others need help and to pitch in
- Flexibility to match the executive's schedule when needed.
- Ability to travel with the executive as needed
- Experience in fast paced tech startup environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situation
- Sense of humor
This is what we have to offer…
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.